Multimedia Design Associate
The JustJobs Network, a global think tank focused on the creation of more and better jobs, seeks applications from qualified candidates for the position of Multimedia Design Associate, based in New Delhi. Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to GregRandolph@JustJobsNetwork.org. Applicants who submit a CV without a detailed cover letter will not be considered.
Overview of the position
In our Multimedia Design Associate, we are seeking an energetic, organized, flexible professional with excellent technical skills in website management, graphic designer and video editing. Essential qualities for this position include creativity, sound knowledge of digital communication tools, and strong capacity to understand the research work of the JustJobs Network and facilitate its dissemination.
Multimedia Design Associate will work closely with JJN’s knowledge management and research teams to support the organization’s broader communications strategy. Applicants must be excited by the prospect of a steep learning curve and a diverse job profile.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 1-5 years experience in an agency or in-house graphics department setting
- Strong portolio of past communciations projects
- Graphic design skills
- Data visualization skills
- Video editing skills
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Familiar with WordPress and MailChimp
- Strong ability to multi-task and deliver on multiple projects in a timely manner
- Filmmaking experience (preferred)
- Website management and development experience (preferred)
- Candidates with previous experience working in social science research and/or the development sector (preferred)
- Advise and support the knowledge management team in furthering the organizational communication strategy
- Help conceptualize and create knowledge products, which would include:
- Filmaking and video editing
- Photography and photo editing
- Website content management
- Resolution of website technical issues
- Website updates and changes that require customization of website template
- Designing reports, informational brochures and documents
- Designing/coding HTML emails
- Conceptualizing and designing informational graphics
The position will provide compensation in Indian rupees, competitive in the Indian labor market and commensurate with skills and experience.